Thursday, June 10, 2021

Lessons of 2010


Dated: 11th June 2021

Time is a construct. 

Count your age by the number of lessons and memories - not days and years. Motivated by the same idea, I am here to submit a personal log of "Lessons of the year" which I've scribbled inconsistently over the past decade or so. 

By doing so I have learnt a lot about myself and although sharing it publicly is not what I intended to do in the first place - but this is a part of my learning journey. 


Dated: 1st Jan 2011

Lessons of 2010

* Know as many people as you can. It makes you realise that it is Normal to be Weird.

* Even though everyone goes through most of the stages in life, individual experience counts. Graduating for instance, felt like an honourable milestone, despite of the fact that it was a Series of unprepared exam answers well written.

* Not getting into the best university of the world is okay.

* Everything comes to those who wait.

* Throughout life you are hanging by a thread. Be well prepared for a fall.

* Rejecting someone hurts more than being rejected by someone.

* Helping someone selflessly makes you feel darn good about yourself.

* That I have the Best Parents in the World :)

* I was lucky enough to gain Friends for a lifetime.

* That I can't cook!

* If you drench your laundry in soap water and leave it for more than 2 days, it smells of a dead clan of rats.

* Doing dishes isn't Fun!!!

* You can never stop trying to become a better person due to your goof ups.

* Stick to your gut feeling.

* I am not as lazy as 'most' people thought. :P

* That the best company you can ever afford is your own.

* Home is never too far away.

* That an addition to the family can change the way you see life.

* Talking to strangers can be fun, and yet mysteriously educating.

* I like to spoil myself.

* Being alone is much better than letting someone fiddle with your emotions and screw your brains out.

* People who hate me Do exist. :P

* I love England. :)



No comments: