Friday, June 11, 2021

Lessons of 2018

Dated: 12th Jan 2019

12 days late, but better now then never!

It has been a muddled year. 2018 was a painful year both professionally and personally. But it was the kind of pain that pushes your limits of courage and strength. And although I would choose to forget much of it; a lot that happened during the year was essential. Like derailing yourself and getting on to the right track.
I've quit Winny - which means I have time to do and be so much more. I feel blessed to have multiple amazing opportunities spread out before me that I'll be working on simultaneously.
All is well that ends well.


Lessons of 2018


- In retrospection, the past 5 years have felt like a steep uphill climb. With triumph over every challenge successfully accomplished, there is a greater challenge that is lurking. Whoever designed this course on Life Progression is really darn good with it!
- You will face people and circumstances in life, where being honest is the hardest thing you'd ever have to do.
- Life can get a lot messier than you expected. And yet your overly optimistic gutt will unmistakable help you get through it.
- All meaningful questions, you ought to be asking, begin with Why?
- Your time is the only currency you have in this lifetime. Spend it wisely.
- Even in the darkest of hours, you will always have a choice. You are a consequence of your choices.
- We are all spinning around every day,
on a land that spins around a ball of fire every year.
For a moment - just a brief moment,
Stop spinning.
Take a deep breath and
Hold your ground.
See things for how they are.
Be with yourself.
- Morality best be taught in early years. There isn’t any scope of learning it later.
- What is rightfully yours will find its way to you.
- Everyone should have multiple ambitions. To become a successful entrepreneur, a caring daughter, a strong leader, a humble citizen, a supportive friend…
- But before you aspire to become any one of those, become a Better Human Being.
- To be Creative means to be able to Create. Feed that beautiful mind of your's with skills. Then allow your mind to be manoeuvred by your free soul. There are no limits to what you can create or build - from strength in your people to empires; all it requires is an ambition to create.
- Finally 2018 brought me abundant help from my spiritual guides. I'd find messages and affirmations from unknown sources, right when I needed them the most. Living consciously is the only way to thrive.
I feel blessed that all the people I really care about have transitioned into 2019 with me. I wish you've all had a beautiful year yourself and hope 2019 unfolds new significant learnings.

No comments: