Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dear Love




Dear Love,


How deeper can I drown, in the clouds that rise with the mist, travelling towards the Pearly Gates?

What would you do, when one day all of your senses indulge in the mystic aura of the Omnipresent; with such a level of devotion that the presence seems more alive than reality?

I am so tired... I am so exhausted... trying to keep my eyes closed to your image; trying to ignore the faint whispers of your voice; trying not to show how much I'd love to love you.
I dont wish to run away from you anymore, as the more I try, the more you pull me closer.

Imagine being stranded in the midst of an ocean... It surrounds you as well as your existance. Even if you close your eyes to the reality, you still are stuck in the midst of it... It is at the mercy of the grand ocean that you survive. Or it would have gulped you down long time back.

My affections and feelings so unconditional and pure; Yet you hold my breath when i wish to voice them out. There is no one i wish to speak to about them, but you. Still you look away, acting obfuscate about their chastity.

Thus i stand here today, my pensive mind has come to this conclusion, and i shall take it up as a vow. I shall dig a grave and bury this lunatic in the darkest corner of my soul. And i shall seal it with a Silent Kiss. And on the epitaph, may it be encarved - "Her mortal existance although Obscure; left behind her immortal epic of Devotion, that shall echo in the resonance of his silence."

So wild are the fumes rising from the flames of my Burning Love. And i am so sure, its not just an Emotion. It is the very reason why I smile, why I write or sketch, the reason for why I live.

My Love, your scent, that smells like Hope, surrounds me.
Love, surrounds me; and is extending slowly to embrace all that shall be.

11 comments:

Nathan said...

Shriyaa,

This is so emotive! Passionate devotion and fidelity in the face of apparent stoicism or indifference. Painfully difficult to live.

I'm glad to see that you have posted again. I've been missing you.

Nathan said...

Shriyaa,

I don't know if you wanna participate in this or not, but it's kinda fun.

We are doing some blogging "memes."

You can find directions on Christianne's post here:
http://lilieshavedreams.blogspot.com/2008/02/literary-meme-or-two.html

You were one of the people I tagged.

Nathan said...

When you get a chance, could you pop in and say, "Hi" to my friend Meeka?

http://perception6.blogspot.com/

She is just starting to blog, and I want her to meet everyone.

Shriyaa said...

Hey Nathan,

Sorry for the long void of absence... Apologies. :)

Thank you for your comments...

and yes, Love can sometimes be Painfully difficult to Live.. but we do survive, dont we? :)

As for the memes, i dont think i'll be able to participate, my examinations have kept me on my toes. But will make it a point to take part next time.

I even did visit Meeka's blog. She's sweet. Hoping to read something outstanding from her in near future.

I hope you are in the pink of your spirit.

Will be writing more soon.

Peace.

Nathan said...

I wish you much success on your exams. I know how demanding those kinds of things can be. Take your time. Blessing to you.

mihir said...

if we love ourselves and make ourselves better then these dark and deep conundrums will vanish

Nathan said...

Hey, it seems like forever since I've heard from you . . . 6 months, 8 day, 12 hours, at least :)

I miss you. Hope all is well. Here's a song for you, just to let you know you're missed.

Shriyaa said...

I am not used to so much sweetness.
Seriously, i thought one day, when i have finished under taking my responsibilities, i would go underground, missing, hidding from the senses of the rest of the world.

But it feels touched to know that someone, even though miles apart, misses you :)

I hope all is fine with you.
God Bless.

khushali said...

:) a smile is all i can give..

Shriyaa said...

thank you so much for reading :)

a said...

as