Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Divinity of Unconditional Love

Like a seashorein high tide,
My memory has failed
To wash off
The bond between us
because even today,
Hidden in the vast terrain,
there remains a speck,
A grain of sand
even if only a latent desire,
A Speck, that is - You…

There it will remain
for evermore,
until my body
turns to dust,
And that little speck
Returns to its Origins.

It will bring to my mind
Laughter and glee
and when I am desolate,
Company.
It will teach me
what and where
I am wrong
and sometimes,
It will soothe me
with its Silence.

I am its eternal devotee
No one can isolate me
from that tiny speck.

If not your company,
I wont let this go.
If not your touch,
I wont let this fade.
If not your smile,
I wont let this die.

If not you,
This is mine…

No comments: